Golf is a timeless sport. It has been a popular sport in North America since around the 19th century but was popular in Europe even before then. However, it is never too late to start playing. If you are a beginner on the green, then the first place you should start is buying good equipment.
Golf equipment is very important because it can affect your swing, your stance, and the results of your swing. Essentially, the equipment can make or break your whole golf game. So investing in the right equipment is imperative and can help you learn the game and play like a pro.
Golf clubs are one of the most important pieces of equipment that you will need to invest in before starting your game. Below is a list of the top 10 best golf clubs for beginners. If you are taking up golf and want a set of great golf clubs to start out with, then you’ll find them below.
1. Callaway Strata Ultimate Complete Golf Set: This golf club set was designed to meet all of your beginner golfing needs and for maximum performance. This set has high detailing and technical advances, making it one of the best for beginners. It comes in a full set so that you can begin learning with them all, from putters to drivers. This set is thought to be one of the best values for the money and the set itself is high-quality and is full, making learning faster and easier.
2. Wilson Ultra Complete Golf Set: This golf club set was designed with generating more distance in mind, making it an excellent choice for beginners. This set is not as complete as the Callaway Strata Ultimate and is missing a sand wedge, but it comes with some great club ranges. This set is good for improving the quality of your game and comes at a reasonable price. The clubs are very forgiving with sweet spots, making this a great set for beginners.
3. Callaway Strata Golf Set: This complete set is very user friendly and 10 of the clubs offer forgiveness on every shot. This affordable set is great for beginners because the driver and 3-wood have large sweet spots and the 5-hybrid is designed to replace the difficult to use long irons. This club set is very affordable. The large sweet spots feel great on impact, making it an excellent choice for those learning the game.
4. Pinemeadow PRE Complete Golf Set: This complete golf set was designed to enrich your golf skills. Not quite as affordable as some of the other golf sets, this set is nothing but high quality. It comes with 11 golf clubs with various features, allowing you to hit hard and far. The quality of the shaft materials on these clubs is very high and the set has a variety of different clubs for you to use. It is a great set for quality and finish.
5. Precise M3 Golf Set: This set is priced fairly and is great for taller people because it comes in a standard size as well as a size made for taller golfers. Users of this set have responded well and it is great for tall beginners. The irons are fairly accurate and are good to hit from the sweet spot. The putter comes equipped with alignment aids, helping you get your aim correct. Though the sand wedge is missing, as well as a 5-wood, the set is good for beginners (especially tall ones).
6. Wilson Golf Profile SGI Golf Set: This set has everything a beginner golfer needs, including a stylish set of clubs and a lightweight stand bag with a lot of storage. This set comes with a great group of woods and hybrids to help you get the ball in the air. This set is excellent for getting height on your shots. This set comes with a sand wedge, which is a great club to have for beginners and this solid set will have you playing your best in no time.
7. The Judge Founders Club Golf Set: This affordable golf club set is one of the most complete sets for beginners. Designed to maximize distance, these clubs provide tons of forgiveness. With 10 clubs including a driver, 3-wood, a hybrid, 6 through PW-irons, and a putter. Also, the stand bag is lightweight and durable, making it easy to tote your clubs around in. This set offers large sweet spots and a lot of forgiveness, making it ideal for beginners.
8. Confidence Hybrid Golf Set: Although Confidence isn’t as popular a brand as others such as Callaway or TaylorMade, their products are consistently exceptional quality and affordable. These clubs are extremely affordable and made of high quality materials that are perfect for beginners. The iron club faces are big which provides a better sweet spot for beginners to learn on. Included are a titanium Driver, a 3-wood, pitching wedge, 6- to 9- irons, and a nice bag. While affordability is the main selling point of this set, the comfort and quality are other aspects that make this set great for beginners.
9. Callaway Women’s Strata Complete Golf Set: Made especially for women beginners, this set is designed to make you hit with confidence. These clubs come with a speed maximizing feature, making them ideal for women who are just starting out. The set provides maximum forgiveness and is lightweight, making it easy to carry. It also gives maximum impact on slower hits, making it great for beginners.
10. Wilson Profile XD Complete Golf Set: Intended for seasoned amateurs who are looking to improve their game, the design of this set is better than Wilson Ultra, which is another set on this list. The clubs are designed with game improvement technology, ensuring that you will learn as you go. While these may not be for true beginners, they are great for golfers who would like to take their game to the next level.
If you are thinking of picking up the game of golf, then this list will help you find the set of clubs that is just right for you.
Do you want to level up your game? Check out our pro path putting training mirrors today!