Drive For Show Putt For Dough
Lowering your golf score is the goal of most golf players out there, whether they are playing for fun or hoping to improve their score for the competition circuit. Enter “Drive For Show: Putt For Dough” to help you get your score lower and improve your short game! Throughout this informative eBook, you will find that the techniques are going to help your game when they are put forth in practice and game time. What will you learn?
There are several aspects that you need to dive into before you start seeing results on the green. You need to look at what is costing you strokes on the course when putting? Knowing what mistakes you are making is one of the key elements in improving your score later.
Other aspects that are discussed throughout this eBook include:
- 3 tactics that you need to avoid that could be hurting your putting
- Statistics on putting that every golfer needs to know
- Understanding putting in putts-per round (PPR) vs strokes gained
- The art of getting ‘up and down’
- Numerous drills that you can implement in order to become a better putter
For any golfer, you will find that the techniques discussed throughout this eBook will help you improve your putting game if you follow our guidelines. What are you waiting for? Download the eBook today.
This product is currently sold out.